Most ResultsPlus Booster courses support either Windows® or Macintosh® operating systems and a supported version of Microsoft Internet Explorer®, Firefox®, Google Chrome™ or Safari®. System requirements may vary depending on your course. To check the requirements for your specific course:
- Go to the ResultsPlus Booster Browser Check.
- Click on “Launch Browser Check”.
- Click the System Requirements link on the first page of the Browser Check to review what you need.
Basic requirements for all ResultsPlus Booster courses:
- Internet connection: ADSL/cable, or other high-speed for multimedia content; 56k modem (minimum) for tutorials, homework and testing.
- Memory: 64 MB RAM minimum
- Monitor resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher
- Plug-ins: You need certain plug-ins and players from the ResultsPlus Booster Browser Check (found inside your course).