Features for Teachers
ResultsPlus Booster provides you with a bank of homework and tests to boost your students' maths skills, combined with all the tools you need to monitor progress and easily manage your classes.
- Create, import and manage online homework and tests that are automatically marked, allowing you to spend less time marking and more time teaching.
- Choose from guided practice questions, which lead your students through sample problems and on-screen Edexcel exam-style questions.
- All questions are matched to your Edexcel books.
- You can use the tests just as they are or adapt them to your needs with a wide range of options including time limits, mark allocation and maximum number of attempts allowed. You can even create your own customised questions tailored to your class's needs.
- ResultPlus Booster's online mark book automatically tracks your students' results on tests and homeworks, giving you a clear picture of your students' progress.
- Our unique guided practice questions award partial credit at each step of the question, allowing you to pinpoint problem areas.
- Marks can be exported to a spreadsheet, such as Microsoft Excel.
- The mark book provides a number of views of student data and the flexibility to customise mark allocation is available if required.
- The exercise builder gives you the option to create your own questions and exercises.
- You can adapt one of the pre-built questions or create your own from scratch.
- Exercises can include number lines, graphs and pie charts and you can even create your own custom feedback for individual questions.
- If you've spent time customising your ResultsPlus Booster class and want to use the same class next year, you can copy your existing class and preserve all your settings.
- You can also let other teachers within your school or department copy your class.
Features for Students
ResultsPlus Booster gives students access to tests and questions that will help build confidence for their exams.
- Homework questions link directly to multimedia resources, such as videos, PowerPoints and animations. These allow for independent study by helping students to understand the theory behind the question.
- From any homework question students can link directly to the relevant page of an online version of the textbook.
- ResultsPlus Booster's study plan helps students to monitor their own progress, letting them see at a glance exactly which topics they need to practise.
- ResultsPlus Booster generates a personalised study plan for each student based on his or her test results. These link directly to guided practice questions for topics the student hasn't yet mastered.
- Students can regenerate these exercises with new values for extra practice and the exercises include walk-through support and multimedia learning aids to give students the extra help they need.