- How do I purchase ResultsPlus Booster?
- What does ResultsPlus Booster offer my students?
- What does ResultsPlus Booster offer me as a teacher?
- How will using ResultsPlus Booster save me time?
- Can I create my own algorithmic exercises in ResultsPlus Booster?
- When does my access to ResultsPlus Booster expire?
- How long will students have access to my class?
- Do I have to do anything for my students to access my ResultsPlus Booster class?
- What if my students do not have high-speed Internet access at home?
- What if I don't cover all the chapters in the textbook?
- Can I hide class content from my students without deleting it from the class?
- Can I create my own tests for students to take in ResultsPlus Booster?
- Can I export marks from the ResultsPlus Booster mark book and use them in my spreadsheet program?
How do I purchase ResultsPlus Booster?
You need to buy a ResultsPlus Booster login pack which provides registration codes for 3 teachers and 10 or 50 students. These registration codes are valid for 3 years. You can buy login packs from the Pearson website or by arranging a visit from your Local Sales consultant by calling 0800 0232923 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a student, you can buy an individual login. This gives you three years’ access to ResultsPlus Booster and allows you to work through the questions independently using the Study Plan. To purchase a login, click Buy Now on www.resultsplusbooster.com and then follow the appropriate link.
What does ResultsPlus Booster offer my students?
With ResultsPlus Booster, your students can:
- work through guided practice questions matched to their textbook to help build confidence for their exams
- access learning aids and the textbook online to help them study independently
- prepare for their exams with on-screen Edexcel exam-style questions.
What does ResultsPlus Booster offer me as a teacher?
You can use ResultsPlus Booster to:
- quickly and easily assign online homework and tests that are matched to the textbook
- manage your students’ marks in a powerful online mark book and review individual questions to see exactly where a student has gone wrong
- customise your assignments and settings as much or as little as you like, depending on your students’ needs.
How will using ResultsPlus Booster save me time?
ResultsPlus Booster automatically marks online homework and tests and tracks all students' results, so you can spend less time marking and more time teaching. By using ResultsPlus Booster to monitor your students’ results, you can quickly assess how individual students, or the class as a whole, are progressing with specific topics and pinpoint problem areas.
Can I create my own algorithmic exercises in ResultsPlus Booster?
Yes, you can use the MathXL Exercise Builder to create your own customised algorithmic questions and you can include these questions in homework assignment and tests.
When does my access to ResultsPlus Booster expire?
Your access to your ResultsPlus Booster class lasts for three years.
How long will students have access to my class?
Student subscriptions to ResultsPlus Booster last for three years.
Do I have to do anything for my students to access my ResultsPlus Booster class?
No. Students can register for ResultsPlus Booster and choose the book they are using to get started on their own. They can do homework and tests as independent study. Or a student can enrol in your class and you can then set them homework and tests, and their marks will be tracked in your mark book.
What if my students do not have high-speed Internet access at home?
ResultsPlus Booster includes multimedia learning aids, including videos, animations and PowerPoints. If students do not have high-speed Internet access at home, you might recommend that they access the multimedia content from the school computer lab or library, and then work through the homework or tests from home.
Make sure the computers in any labs where your students will be using ResultsPlus Booster have been set up with the appropriate plug-ins and players.
What if I don't cover all the chapters in the textbook?
You can easily hide or remove chapters, sections and other resources you don’t plan to use from your ResultsPlus Booster class using the class Manager. You can restore sections or chapters if you change your mind mid-term by editing your class coverage.
Can I hide class content from my students without deleting it from the class?
Yes, you can make class content invisible to your students by editing the class settings in the Class Manager and then changing class coverage.
Can I create my own tests for students to take in ResultsPlus Booster?
Yes. Each ResultsPlus Booster class contains tests you can modify, or you can create your own tests using a bank of questions matched to your textbook.
Can I export marks from the ResultsPlus Booster mark book and use them in my spreadsheet program?
Yes. The ResultsPlus Booster mark book allows you to export the data in a comma separated value (.csv) file format, and you can open the .csv file in a spreadsheet program.